Safe structures may increase the property’s value and lower insurance fees.
For more than two decades, clients have turned to KNA for seismic rehabilitation services with the goal of making their buildings safer. We can identify the seismic risks within your building and design appropriate measures to mitigate the risks.
Our services include:
- ASCE 41 Seismic Evaluations and Retrofits
- SB 1953 Seismic Compliance Upgrades
- OPSC Seismic Mitigation Program Services
- Voluntary Seismic Upgrades
- Mandatory Seismic Rehabilitation
- Repair of Damaged Buildings
- Equipment Anchorage and Bracing
Benefits to Building Owners
Improving seismic performance makes existing structures safer and more resistant to the damaging effects of earthquakes. The benefits to building owners are numerous and include:
- Improved life-safety for building occupants
- Quicker recovery time after a major earthquake
- May reduce insurance premiums by lowering the Probable Maximum Loss
- Help guarantee the building’s status as a viable facility