KNA Structural Engineers is delighted to announce the promotion of one of our dedicated employees! Travis Culp is a highly respected member of KNA’s team not only for his excellence in engineering, but also for his superb management skills and easy-going nature. With his recent attainment of his California Structural Engineer license, we are proud to promote him to the role of Associate!
KNA Principal Josh Randall had this to say of his work ethic: “Travis started at KNA straight out of college and has developed professionally into one of our most dependable project managers. He’s always ready and willing to do whatever it takes to make the tough deadlines and represents KNA’s core principals in all his interactions with staff, clients, other consultants, plan checkers and contractors.”
During his 9 years with KNA Structural Engineers, Travis has managed dozens of projects, some of which are listed below.
- INDA Academy Charter School
- Le-Jao Student Center
- Montgomery Middle School Gymnasium
- Orange Coast College Aquatic Center
- Hemet Elementary School
- Fillmore High School New CTE Buildings
- Palm Springs Medical Clinic
- Live Oak Elementary School Modernization
- Whitney High School Modernization and Addition
- Pomona Valley Hospital Central Processing
- Fullerton Union High School Gym
- Riverside County Office of Education Conference Center
- Rosedell Elementary School Classroom Addition
- Murreita Mesa High School Classroom Addition
“Travis has always maintained a positive and professional approach to all his projects. He has demonstrated his technical competence on many successful projects, and has received many compliments from our clients for his work. We look forward to having Travis as a member of our team for many years.” -KNA Principal Larry Kaprielian
Get to know more about Travis here.